Google

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Well well well...it has been a loooong time since this page has been active, I don't know why I'm attempting to put some life back into it, but hey who knows maybe it can manage a comeback. I'm also going to use this as a procrastination device for the next few days as I am dreading my Wednesday night midterm, followed by 2 Thursday midterms. So much crap to get through before the all important spring break trip (and NEW 1-hr arrested development sunday night). I'll kick it old school and use the old line by line random thoughts ish I used back in the day.

--i really hope that there's enough snow to cancel classes tomorrow and miraculously force one of my 2 midterms on thursday to be pushed back til after spring break...its possible right?
--riddles and jokes on popsicle sticks are fun for all ages
--new facebook pic up from saturdays party in which i of course had to remove my shirt
--speaking of being topless...having a bite mark on my shoulder may hurt my ability to "kick mad game" over break...it better be gone by then!!!
--"dance contest winner" tshirt is on its way to me via e-bay...sadly i have no uconn games left to attend to rock it at
--paintman/painted kid is a huge loser (its science)
--my brother is the early frontrunner for funniest story of the year...if you havent heard it yet ask me about it
--im gonna start watching wrestling again for the next few weeks to get pumped up for the upcoming wrestlemania party
--I LOVE THE KNICKS...3 wins in a row is going to do nothing but make me assume they will win every game for the rest of the season
--i enjoy being president in asshole because i can make people say jumanji and hafta hold shit while they play
--someone tell these plows to go to bed and let the snow pile up on the roads
--theres no better gift than a playboy cover signed (on her thigh) by all of your closest friends
--my BP7 career is complete...kind of sad, but i feel i played my best ball in these last few games of the season and wish all of you guys the best of luck next year
--you go glen coco
--i think the blazer/t-shirt/bright orange hat look is going to start a fashion trend
--murph has the ability to correctly guess the first card i pick, and then the ability to not get another card correct again in his life
--willimantic is a fucked up town (FROGS!!!)

Alright well I don't really have much else to say. I don't know why I'm going back to using proper grammar, while ignoring it for the random stuff. Oh well. Hope you guys enjoy my first post back from the dead. Lata!

1 Comments:

At 2:19 AM, Blogger Shaun said...

PETE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home