Google

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Alright well here's a quick little post as I don't want to start studying yet for my 2 exams tomorrow. Just finished up my sociology exam and think it went pretty well so hopefully tomorrow's won't be bad either, although that stupid motivation and emotion one will probably suck some balls. Not much new since my last post, just a whole lot of librarying. So essentially this is a post that is most likely unenjoyable to read, but a way for me to kill about 5-10 minutes. So yea, spring break in less than 48 hours...should be lots of tomfoolery. I plan on bringing boxcutters in case anybody wants to rumble. Speaking of rumbles, anyone wanna make bets on who throws down over the course of the trip? Ok well this post is trash, so I shall end it without wasting any more of your time. Back to hitting the books with a vengeance...peace!

1 Comments:

At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thought-provoking, mootable pv. just my thoughts, well anyways gl & be chipper is what i say

 

Post a Comment

<< Home