Google

Friday, March 18, 2005

More spring break ish...

Oh by the way if these are dumb and shit and it would be a waste of time to put the rest of these up let me know.

The Reverse Request Line - So on the way down to Florida I came up with the genius idea of calling random people up and asking them what song we should listen to. One of the best ideas I've ever had.
John's Cell Phone - So apparently John's phone often allows him to not hear whoever is on the other line. This lead to him hitting his phone repeatedly. I would call him several times to make plans for the day and would hear him beat upon his phone. It made me laugh.
UCONN...HUSKIES!!! - So we're about to leave the Magic Kingdom and we're walking by Cinderella's castle, when we randomly hear something similar to our Uconn Huskies chant thing. So we join in on the chant of our fellow Husky fans, and there was much rejoicing.
Rachel runs into the door - So we're playing a rousing game of setback on the porch (me and John are kicking a ridiculous amount of ass), and Rachel (a little intoxicated) goes inside to get a phone book I believe. So on her way back out, she forgets theres a sliding door to get out to the porch and runs smack into it. (I like parentheses)
Double Shot of Depression - So the night before we're leaving Florida, Uconn loses to Syracuse. So we have the loss of Uconn as well as packing up all our things to go back home, or as John called it, a "double shot of depression".
Continental Breakfast - Most ghetto continental breakfast in our Days Inn. They had bread slices that were packaged in plastic, fig newtons, half-assed bagels, and cereal. The packaged bread made me stray from said breakfast, but Murph would wake up early every day and get breakfast, take about 20 fig newtons, and then go back to bed.
"With what, my tooth?" - Random stop for gas on the way home from Florida, and John is on the phone. He says to me "turn it down" referring to the music playing in the car via my ipod which is sitting in the front seat, and both of us sitting in the back. So I respond, "With what, my tooth?". It was very funny at the time.
100000 cops on the highway - So on the way down to Florida, and I think driving through the D.C. area and there are cops like whoa all over the place, police searching for shit, a guy in cuffs on the ground, a police helicopter above us, it was nuts. We all assumed they were looking for Steve because he's an ethnic.
Shaun's birthday - At Disney, Shaun got an "It's my birthday" pin to wear so that all the Disney employees would wish him a happy birthday when we would go on rides. It never got old.
John's Hotness Scale - So John made a scale of who was the hottest of us guys and apparently he ranked Murph #1. I was ranked like 5 or some shit to which I was not pleased. Chris was puzzled by the hotness scale.
99 Knicks Resurrected - We played basketball some day and had a 2 on 2 tournament, with Rachel-Pat, Tim-Steve, Murph-Chris, and Me-John. So me and John took on the underdog role, similar to the 99 Knicks and played a tough game, me as Spree, him as Houston, and Shaun as coach Jeff Van Gundy. Despite an early 1-0 lead, we lost 5-2 to team bad chemistry (Murph-Chris).
German U-Boats - So at Disney you have to take the ferry to get from the parking areas to the park, so we're on the ferry and I decide they should have the ferry over be like a real ride. My idea was to have the ferry be torpedoed by German U-boats. It would make the normally uninteresting ferry ride an exciting adventure!
Best friend hats - Me and Steve bought matching hats (kind of like cowboy hats) from the Pirates of the Carribean gift shop. It was later decided by me that if you have matching hats with someone you must be best friends. A later idea was to have BEST written on one hat, and FRIENDS written on the other, but that idea has yet to be put into action.
Jewish Steve? - Before we left for Florida, mom made us all a nice pasta dinner. This was the first time she met Steve and first asked if he was Italian. Note: he is Brazilian. When he replied no, she then followed up by asking Steve if he was Jewish. Much laughter was the result.
"Sorry, your photo has been washed away" - Night time at Disney and we go on Splash Mountain one more time, only me, Shaun, Tim, Murph, Chris, and John remain. So for the picture they take when you're on the ride we decide to put our shirts over our heads and expose our bare chests. To GREAT dissapointment we go to look at the picture, and find a message that reads: "Sorry your photo has been washed away". Very sad for the boys. I guess Disney World fears male nipples.
7 foot (wo)man? - First night at Pleasure Island and a woman of about 7 feet tall walks by us. Quite possible she was a shemale...we weren't sure. It was later found out that someone saw a midget a little bit earlier, making it even funnier.
Mean Girls - Funny ass movie, if you haven't seen it I recommend it. We watched it the night it rained and we all drank. Best part of the movie involves a character named Glen Coco, who receives 4 candy canes. "You go Glen Coco".
Down the river Steve - Drinking game the night it rained and we stayed in the room drinking. Everyone decided to give drinks to Steve, making him have several beers probably within half an hour. I felt bad, but continued to make him drink anyway.
Pirate's Cove - Intense mini golf game with Murph ending up beating me by 2 at the end to win the event. I did manage to get 2 holes-in-ones. Also, Tim rallied at the end to end up tying for last place with Shaun. Chris finished third. I love pirates.
Honk if you like raptors - Sitting in traffic in Florida we made some random signs, one of which was "Honk if you like raptors". I was on pretty much 0 sleep so it was hilarious to me. This led to much more raptor jokes, which will surely make an appearance in a future blog entry.
Pants off, pool time - Coming back quite drunk from Pleasure Island, me, Tim, Heather, and Julia decide to go in the pool. Deciding to not want to change into my bathing suit I strip down to my boxer briefs, I believe I danced around the room for a while and then went swimming in said underwear. Our night in the pool/hot tub was sadly cut to an end though when a security person (who I believe was a little slow so I named him Deputy Doofy) made us leave because we were too noisy and it was probably like 2 in the morning.
1,2 Step - Official song of spring break 2005. Heard many a times in Pleasure Island, and on the radio. I played it 7 times on my ipod on the trip home from Florida. Jazzy Fizzle.

On that note, I shall wrap up this edition of Spring Break SECRETS. Coming in the next edition: More velociraptors, teabagging, 17 year olds, and of course THE FINAL COUNTDOWN.

4 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Blogger Shaun said...

Keep em comin. You forget about my birthday brownie.

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Pete said...

i was unaware of said birthday brownie

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Shaun said...

Yea man. While you guys were gettin ice cream I was gettin water and the lady saw my button and gave me a birthday brownie. Pat had a bite even though it wasn't his birthday.

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Pat said...

it was scrumcious

 

Post a Comment

<< Home