Google

Monday, November 07, 2005

Ok wellllll it has been a while since I've last blogged...sometime in the spring I believe following our crazy spring break trip. If you are reading this I assume you know me and I don't need to put all the stuff that's gone on in the past few months. It's almost 1 am sunday night/monday morning and Emily is not keeping my interest enough so I'm blogging. And now she's going to bed so even more bloggage will occur. I think I'm gonna pretty much just do whatever the hell I want on here. I had an idea to list my favorite Journey songs so a la Rob Gordon (if you can't pick up this reference we shouldn't be friends) here is my all time top-5 songs by the great band Journey:

5. Wheel in the Sky
4. Open Arms
3. Any Way You Want It
2. Separate Ways (Worlds Apart)

::drum roll::



1. Don't Stop Believin


Honestly though, these are all GREAT songs, and to all of you non-Journey fans, I highly recommend giving all 5 a listen. Don't Stop Believin is currently my ringer on my phone, which changes probably every 2 weeks or so.

Ok so I don't really feel like keeping this any kind of normal format so now I'll just list random "favorites" of mine. I'm gonna do my best to make them absurd things so they'll be somewhat entertaining. I feel as though this could either revive my blogging or no one will like this and I'll be sad and as a result never ever blog again. Without further ado...

Favorite...
Song I am currently listening to: Genuwine - Pony (I shit you not...my itunes is on random and hey it's not a bad song so I'm not gonna skip to the next one)
Creamsaver flavor: strawberries n cream
Movie starring Rick Moranis: Spaceballs...but Honey I Shrunk the Kids got considerable thought.
Person online at 1 am who is not away: Sachin Modi
Knick-related food: Channing Fryes
Crayon color: Indian red...even though they changed it to something else now, it's still a classic
Scene where a guys ear gets cut off: Reservoir Dogs a la Mr. Blonde (I'm currently listening to Stuck in the Middle With You so thats where this "favorite" came from")
Kind of ravioli: Cheese...could be one cheese or a multi-cheese ravioli
Season that has dual names: Fall/autumn
Member of the Fugees: Wyclef Jean...although I feel Pras never got any love once the group split up...Ghetto Superstar was a helluva song
Curb Your Enthusiasm Character: Jeff Greene
Billy Ocean song: Get Outta My Dreams, Get Into My Car
Way to get along: famously
Play: Rocky 3.5 (I think I'm gonna post that as a blog entry at some point this week)


alright well all of a sudden I'm really tired so I shall enlighten you all with more random CRAP some other time...hope you enjoy this resurrected thing.

3 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

keep the resurection alive... it keeps me entertained at work

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger Shaun said...

You lied to me in blog. You kept saying it was 1 am but you know what you posted that shit at 12:44. It wasn't even quarter to one yet.

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger Pete said...

at the time i looked at the clock it was 1...12:44 was when i opened the window to blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home