Google

Monday, March 20, 2006

sooo its early monday morning and i got resource center duty so id figure id give you all a recap of the weekend up in boston. so me tuba jeff ant and nicole headed up to boston probably around 6 or so and didnt get up there til probably around 930 that night cuz of a pretty good amount of traffic. oh and also because we stopped at Dill's (Bill's) Drive-In where we got some food before we left. The car ride was mostly filled with Jeff asking to stop for beer and putting shit on me and Tuba's head. Oh and also me getting text message updates of Uconn-Albany which we were actually losing for most of the game so I was kind of panicked, and honestly it would've ruined my weekend had they lost. So we finally get up there and hit up the liquor store pretty much as soon as we got up there. Me and Jeff decided to get some 40s...although I was told mine wasn't as ghetto since I just got beer instead of malt liquor. But I tried to make up for that by continuing to drink it out of the brown bag it came in which made me dubbed "Brown Bag" for the trip. I even kept the bag as a souvenier!

So we drank a little at Tom's apartment then eventually headed out to the Foggy Goggle. We met up with a bunch of our friends there and it was a pretty good time. We were all dancing and drinking and what not. Some of the highlights of the night were us getting shouted out by the guy with the mic but none of us really hearing any of it. When asked to shout out Wolfpit School, the guy shouted out Wolfpit, Connecticut which was kind of humorous. Oh another funny (and in hindsight kinda stupid) moment was when I was talking to this girl and Tuba's like the Knicks highlights are on so I get all excited and focus on that (they had beaten the Pistons, one of the best teams in the league), and then I turn back and the girl was gone...oops my bad. And Jeff got kicked out of the bar for talking some shit to one of the waitresses, but did manage to sneak back in for the rest of the night. And this kid Chris we were with fell off this lil stage we were dancing on, so he left and didn't wanna come back in. So the bar closed down and we had to wait outside for some taxis to get back. Here there was even more mayhen. These guys were drunkenly singing that OLAY OLAY OLAY OLAAAAAAY song which of course i had to join in...I think we sounded like soccer hooligans. I also found a crate in the middle of the street which of course I had to take and put on my head. But I think the capper was when a car in the street was either just sitting there or moving really slow and Jeff decides itd be funny to to run up to it and kick it in the back end of it. So the driver jumps out of the car and comes after some other kid by us cuz he thought that he had done it but nothing comes out of it. We get back to the apartment and Rob (he was also staying with us) was like ridiculously drunk and like sat on the stairs in the hallway throwing up most of the night, then throwing up in the living room. Jeff and Rob both passed out so after we had made some french fries, Emily (one of Tom's roommates) stuck some fries in Rob's asscrack, Tom wrote on his back in marker, and Emily stuck a fry in Jeff's nose and ear, all of which I have pictures of and will post either later today or tomorrow.

So Saturday was mostly us chilling at the apartment cuz we all weren't feeling too hot after excessive drinking, especially Rob. But we did go out for lunch and oh man was this some funny shit. Alright well let's first start off by sayign that I had found a bicycle helmet in the apartment and was sitting aruond wearing it. So the group convinced me to wear it out to lunch. Well one thing led to another and by the time we were heading out, I had stickers on my face, helmet, and shirt, was carrying their house phone (just the actual phone and cord), a Where's Waldo book, a pink plastic plate, some toy spinner thing, and my tip calculator (the remote for the DVD player). Let's just say I looked a little special with all the stuff. So we go to the restuarant and I have all the shit with me. First thing the waitress comments to me is how she loved the toy I had, so I played with that for a while at the table. I then had a few phone conversations at the table, some about not gettin the fax and others about putting a hit out for Jeff. One time the waitress came to the table and I was like "ok well the foods here I gotta go". The food was good, I had the bbq chicken quesadillas and some nachos. As we left sadly I had to let Johnson go in an emotional conversation to which the people in the restaurant were lookign at me. On the way back I got another assignment on my phone while walking back but I told him that "you can count on me sir". Also I found out that my tip calculator could not change the traffic lights like I had hoped and again I got some more looks from people.

The rest of the day was kinda lazy, we ordered pizza for dinner. Me Jeff and Tuba (or Tubbba with 3 b's) headed out to a bar to meet up with Steph and some friends. Sadly wearing sneakers did not allow us to meet the "dress code" so we went to some othere random bar. By the time we go in it was almost 1230 so we decided to drink quickly. So in probably an hour or so I had 3 white russians and 3 shots of assorted liquor to get a decent buzz on. Not much funny stuff at the bar, but while waiting for taxis I pulled out my phone again and had some more fake convos. Some girls thought it was funny, but some girl who said that she "worked with retards" told me that I was retarded...I don't know but that doesn't seem to politically correct to me!

Got back to the apartment, watched Desperado then went to bed since we had to get up early in the morning to head back home. Ride back in the morning wasn't too exciting or anything. Tuba came back over around 230 to watch the Uconn game with me and the fam (Grandma included). They won which was good, so we'll at least be in the sweet 16, which after the scare against Albany I had had some concerns. Spent the rest of the day watching more basketball and relaxing and now here I am at work Monday morning recapping as much as I can remember. There may be some more things I can't think of at the moment...my brain doesn't funtion too well at 8 in the morning. So if I think of anything worthwhile I'll add it. Check out my profile in the upcoming days cuz I'll have pics from the trip up soon (pics of fries and writings on people, as well as me in my helmet and stickers, calling people in the restaurant from my special phone).

Sincerely,
Brown Bag

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home