Google

Sunday, December 11, 2005

hey all...its been a while since ive posted i know. this is kinda half assed too i just wanna show off my pictures from the days event! since i dont know how to post pics on here (maybe someone can help me out with that, i forget how to do it, i think photobucket could be helpful), heres a link to pictures from today (meet the knicks special session at their training facility) and 2 weeks ago i think (me and jeff went to stamford and met don vito from viva la bam.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/yankeessuck259/album?.dir=43e3&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos


today was really awesome though, i got crawford, frye, curry, and robinson to sign my knicks hat. i got lee, ariza, and rose to sign my little pass thign they gave us, since i ran out of room on my hat. played a lil 2 on 3 with fellow fans against charles smith and michael ray richardson. some of the current players were shooting around with us briefly too...sadly when i asked nate if he could dunk it he said he was too tired from the practice they had just before the event. but yea it was awesome, they gave us a gift bag on the way out with a mini basketball signed by marbury, who wasnt at the thing.


other than that lifes been alright, didnt go out at all this weekend though, i dunno didnt seem like a lot was going on, hopefully things will liven up around here when people come home next weekend i think. oh i quit stews FINALLY...that place was driving me freakin crazy im so happy to be out of there. people asked me if i was sad leaving and simply put, no not at all. the only thing ill miss is some of the people in my dept who were cool, but really its only a few people bc most of the people there annoy the hell out of me. so yea i should start subbing sometime soon. they told me once they got my reference letters in theyd send me something so i could start sooooo yea thats what im waiting for. ill prob call or something if i dont get anything by monday cuz i cant just sit at home and do nothing...well maybe i could but gotta keep busy i guess.


oh and then theres myspace happenings which is getting me a bit pissed off to say the least. i messaged a pretty large amount of girls on there aaaaaand yea only got like 2 responses back to any of them. i guess people dont wanna talk to new people or maybe its just me who knows. so yea i think thats about it, i wasnt planning on writing this much but hey i just kept thinking of more stuff to write so here it is. maybe i do have enough stuff tho to update this thing more frequently. alright so til next time, happy winter everyone!

2 Comments:

At 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So...I'm a little confused. Was Don Vito playing against the Knicks, too? Or was he just observing from a Lazy Boy on the sidelines?

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Shaun said...

Pete, don't use myspace as a dating service for two reasons.
1) It's sad.
2) 73% of their users are under 16.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home