Google

Monday, April 03, 2006

So it seems I get around to writing one of these about once a week...it's not like I dont have time to write blogs, it's just I don't really have anything to write about if I wrote one every day or even every few days. So let's see whats happened in the past week...as for the weekdays I can't really think of anything too eventful besides stuff that happened on tv. I went to karaoke last wed and sang ignition (remix), which was pretty damn entertaining if I do say so myself! I got heckled into having one last drink at the bar that night by a certain unnamed source.

This weekend was pretty fun though. Friday night we hit up black bear, well some of us, the others decided they were too cool and went to oneils instead. So me Chris and Germ went there, and Crissy and some of her friends were there (dont worry ill come back to Crissy later on). So we're waiting in line at black bear and some girl comes up to me and is like aren't you the dance contest winner?? So apparently some of these girls had attended Uconn and recognized me as the idiot who always dance at the Uconn basketball games/Marcus White Fan Club President. I tell ya, it's a small world! So we chilled with them for part of the night and hung out a lil after the bars closed down. But apparently at some point in the night, I got bumped into by someone and I spilled some of my drink on Crissy, which led her to straight up take her glass and just pour beer on my head...which looking back was a bit f'ed. I didn't even really remember it happening til she apologized the next day and I was like for what? OHHHHH. But yea, it was a pretty funny night, but too bad it led to a crappy hangover for most of Saturday afternoon, blaaah.

Saturday night was an oneils night, and it was like a damn high school reunion most of the night haha. Connor Phil and Ron were there, who I don't really see much anymore so it was fun to see those guys. Steph and some peeps were there too (well later in the night). After consuming a few White Russians (I like how I capitalize the name of my favorite drink, but not the name of the bars...White Russians are BIGGER than the bars!!), I hit up the dance floor with Melanie and Melissa...not gonna lie, dancing with two girls at once is fairly enjoyable. So yea, singing, dancing, drinking, seeing peeps from your childhood, it was a pretty good time. And to cap it off we went to PRDS afterwards. Melissa offered to let me drive her MANUAL car, but alas I had drank some and didn't wanna risk messing up someone else's car. So yea, me, her, Sal, Melanie, Jeff, and Eric went there and got some food. And apparently it was hilarious to see how much crap everyone could put into my glass of water I had. Ketchup, sugar, carrots, french fries, and I'm sure much more were all thrown in, then I get a dirty look from the waitress and she's like "so are you gonna throw that away?" like I'm the one who freakin did it! It is kinda funny, but not next time when I go and they spit in my food.

So that pretty much brings things up to date. Baseball season starts today, and I'm pretty excited. I bought the MLB Extra Innings thing for $160 (40 bucks cheaper cuz I bought it early), so I should be able to watch pretty much every Mariners game. I checked the first month and it's like 22 of 26 games will be televised which is much better than 0 of 26. I think they should be around a .500 team this year, they've sucked the last 2 or 3 seasons but I think that these young kids they got should be developing into some good players so I'm optimistic about our team for the next few years. At least we seem to have some promise of becoming better unlike some other teams which just seem doomed to suck for quite some time (*cough* knicks *cough*). Hopefully they'll do well this season though so every game won't be painful to watch like basketballs been this year. I'm going to a Knicks game Friday night against the Pacers, which HOPEFULLY won't turn into a blowout. It seems like every game is effortless for these guys, so I hope they'll at least try to not get killed. I think this'll be my last game of the season, and actually I just got these tickets for free, otherwise I probably wouldn't be going. I'll see what happens this offseason, and probably try and go opening night again next season and hope next year will be different.

I got about 20 minutes left before I gotta go back to my classroom, so let's see if anything else is worth talking about. I can't really think of much, but if anyone has any suggestions for good books to read that'd be cool. Reading while at work seems to make the day go by a lil faster, well at least since I enjoyed the books I was reading. But yea if you read this you should have a pretty good idea of the type of person I am and what I would enjoy reading so either leave a comment or IM me or something with some good books to read (if you own them and would let me borrow them, that would be even better). Oh and thanks to the people who clicked those ads, I'm up to like $3.50...woo woooo!!! Supposedly they're supposed to be customly related to the stuff that's on my page so if I talked about Snausages all the time then maybe they'd have some Snausage-related ads for you guys. But yea, the money I make from this will go directly towards buying more White Russians (so you guys all know now that it's for a good cause), and by buying more, probably like buying 2 after a few months when (or if) I can crack double digits.

Alright so I can't really think of anything else on my mind at the moment. I'm gonna go try and find something on the internet to kill 15 minutes. From the current trend of things, it seems like next update will be next Monday, but if anything comes up worth writing about I'll try and write before then. Go Mariners!

1 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

think of the beer spillige as a cool down. it was warm in black bear

but yeah im sorry again

-wifey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home