Google

Monday, April 10, 2006

So it seems to be a weekly update on Mondays for the past few weeks...I usually have time each day at work to write but not much happens during the week besides me watching tv shows at night and the occasional going out. So let's recap the past week now shall we? I don't think anything really happened on Monday, but Tuesday night I played poker at Germ's (apparently they have a game every Tues night), but sadly did terribly. It was a $20 buy-in, but alas I did not win a single hand (but I did have a split-pot on one of them!). (I like parentheses). So I'll probably play again this week and hopefully finish better than 5th out of 6 people. Wednesday night was karaoke night, and I must admit it was one of my better performances. I went with Tuba and we met up with Melissa Melanie and Sal...oh and MooMighty was there too haha. I sang Oh Sherrie by Journey, and while it seemed to take FOREVER for me to get called up to go sing, I tore that shit up! I don't know what to sing this week so if you got any suggestions, I'd be more than happy to hear what you recommend.

Thursday was good because the teacher I subbed for was one of Jeff's teachers AND she had no 6th or 7th period classes so basically I got out of school at 12 (but still get paid for a full day's work). I had a delicious prime rib sandwich from Quiznos, which I HIGHLY recommend, damn it is a delicious lunch. That's become my new favorite lunch place...I've actually tried to stay away from McDonalds and Burger King and ish like that seeing how horrible it is for you, and with me going to the gym a few days a week, it wouldn't really be helping in the whole "get into shape" thing. The weather wasn't as good as it's been the last few days or so. Hopefully this week will be warm so I can hit up the track in some nice weather.

So I guess this brings us up to this past weekend which was pretty good actually. Me and Bob went to the Knicks game friday night, and I definitely didn't have my hopes up that they would win (I just hoped they didn't get blown out). But yea, Jamal Crawford hit a shot with 0.5 seconds left in the game to win it and it was awesome. The place erupted when the shot went down, and I was definitely glad we went to the game. Saturday night me and Ant met up with Melissa and Melanie and then later a whole bunch more people came there (Laurie, Alex, Michelle, Kyker, etc). So it was good to see them too. Me and Melissa got our dance on for a bit then some of us came back to my house afterwards for Pop-Tarts and old yearbook reflecting. I really can't remember why I got the yearbooks out, I'm sure there was a reason though, maybe we were chatting about our days at Nathan Hale? So yea Saturday night was lots of fun. Sunday was chill day, went to the gym and ran a bit, and watched the Knicks (win) and Mariners (loss) games in the late afternoon.

So let's see whats coming up this week. There's no school on Friday for Good Friday so it's only a 4-day week for me, hooray! And then next week is spring break I believe so more time off (I'll prob be heading up to Uconn next Thursday for Spring Weekend anyway). So tonight will prob be a nothing night. Tomorrow night will probably be poker again (which means I'll hafta tape Scrubs). Wednesday will most likely be a karaoke night (and LOST!!!). Hopefully I'll find something to do Thursday since there's no school on Friday, and then Friday I think I'm gonna head up to Uconn for the night since me, John, Tim, and I think Tim's cousin are going to Boston Saturday afternoon for the Sox-Mariners game (I hope no one beats my ass if I wear my Ichiro jersey to Fenway). Then perhaps back home for a movie Sat night? Then Sunday is Easter so some family will come over and ish. So yea, I'm looking forward to this upcoming weekend, it should be lots of fun and it's always nice to get out of Norwalk for a day or 2.

Alright well not much else on my mind at the moment, I'm actually really tired actually, and wanted quite badly to just shut my alarm off and skip work today but I figure I could just take a nap after work if I'm still tired then. Late nights this weekend didn't really help me catch up on sleep much. I've been getting up at 6 for a few months now, but really I still haven't gotten used to it. I miss those days at school where I'd make my schedule so my earliest classes would be at 11 am. Ok so this will probably next be updated sometime next week after Easter and all. Unless of course I have enough fun before that to write about it earlier so we'll hafta see about that. Oh and also, would it kill any of you to leave a comment once in a while, I feel like I'm writing these for nobody!

2 Comments:

At 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so what happend with you and melissa?

 
At 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

umm hello I am coming home this weekend. I think that should deserve a shout out in the blog.

if you don't know who this is I will divorce you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home